Saké Comments - It's rather annoying this weather.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's rather annoying this weather.
12-19-2010, 09:56 PM
It's rather annoying this weather.
I'm coming up to 30 all I have known is warm balmy wet winters, with no snow in sight so for the last 3 years it's been a bit of a shock to the system. However the people that run things are not 30 in fact they are 40 -50 and frankly unless they moved here from a hot country in the last 20 years the should know better. It used to snow here it used to be cold, it's happened for the last few years what's not to expect any more winter is back as a season!?!

So lets not get all pathetic and say we weren't prepared I've got £5 right now that says it will snow next year too, stop pretending you don't know how to deal with it ask the freaking guy close to retirement how he dealt with it and do it.

One good thing has come from it so far that I am aware of the kids on the estate have finally learnt how to throw something where they were aiming as before they were pathetic with snow balls going everywhere and now, and now they can hit things!

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
It's rather annoying this weather. - grizzley8u - 12-19-2010 09:56 PM