Saké Comments - Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams
02-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Re: Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams
I almost feel like I shouldn't post in here because I had a great 2010 a 2011 is so far going better.
I was in an easy job with nice people at the start of 2010, jumped ship to work for Moonbug which has been great and since then I've not even had a cold which compared to being sick over the last 3 Christmas day's is a nice change. Saved like a madman during the 2nd half of 2010 which restricted my fun a bit but 2011 has seen everything pay off. The extra running around at my new job helped me play the best basketball I've played in a decade and I've just come back from an epic trip to Japan with Quartz, Grizz and one of his friends. I saw the full size Gundam and I am literally surrounded by toys at the moment and my biggest problem is that I have 3 shelves worth of toys out on my sofas and only one shelf to put them on.
Sure I'm still single but I kinda like and enjoy my life so I'm not going to sob over that. The only possible concern I have is that 2011 has been pretty awesome so far and it's more likely to go downhill than up but now I don't have to save for Japan, I'll have more money for anime and manga so that and my good friends chocolate and sugar will keep me more than happy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams - thegreatdestroyer - 02-10-2011 01:35 PM