Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
Starscreams_Ghost Wrote:
Sunstreaker Wrote: and if not can we do anything to change that?

trying my best over at FMH but it's a uphill struggle, it's a shame that you never came back really at least I'd have one person reading my reviews other than Minionion!

It did have a really good start - Andy seemed really nice, I won that Sentinal Prime...

I was starting to have doubts though before that weirdness with my Joe photo's. A lot of the posts seemed very 'young', and the boards just seemed to stretch on foreeevvver... like there was no way I could read it all in a week, let alone the 10 to 20 minutes I allowed myself each day. No one was posting for Joe - we had more traffic here about figs than over there, it was looking to be a tremendously uphill struggle... and then it seemed kinda clear that whoever that guy was who 'fixed' the threads didn't really know anything about the lines. I just mentally chalked it up as 'too much hard work to fix' and split the 20 minutes I was giving the place to here and HiSStank. No drama, no bad feelings, just a sense of 'meh... done that before don't fancy doing it again.'

Which, coming back 'on topic' is kind of a metaphore for the whole franchise...

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - Sunstreaker - 11-01-2011 06:20 PM