Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
02-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
Durral nodded too Rev-RV and shifted to the door. He tensed as he saw the road whizzing by under his feet. He took a deep breath before leaping across and landing with a thud on the passenger seat of the other Truck.

"This is crazy..." The dilivery mech grumbled.

"Take the wheel. Wait till I've swapped with Rev-Rv then fall behind. Get them too the Werehouse as fast as you can once I've cleared the road." One-Sixteen said as he shifted with the increasingly more nervous grey mech.

"Its scaring me how much you are enjoying this." Durral said as he took the wheel.

"What's life without action!" The tall red mech said as he hung out of the vehicle for a moment before leaping across.

"YEAH! Ok Revman time too jump, I got this" One-sixteen said.

He grabbed the Big mech by the shoulder and pulled him close.

"Destroy the road as soon as your clear, be fast about it. It might just buy you guys enough time to get the rocket running. Go as soon as its ready, Wait for no one!"

----

Meanwhile the mechanic slipped too the floor outside the van and clutched his head.
"Damnit... I dunno... should have known this was a crazy idea.

There is no back up plan. The boss was never much of a planner. In fact half the stuff is plain crazy, just seems to work somehow... but he aint here.

Do we run for it?

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - Steel - 02-08-2009 12:34 PM