Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
"Better late than never Sonics. We just finnished finalizing our plan. The ship is almost ready we just need to aquire a generator. Fortunatly we have that in hand but I could use your abilities. Do you think you can generate a frequancy that could knock some one out? One-Sixteen said as he shook Sonics hand and tried to incorperate him in the plan. He wanted everyone to feel like they were earning their freedom.

Out the back of the bar Durral's truck was still ticking over. There was a small ramp for wheeling heavier items out of the back, which was good news for MMB as he could roll right up. It seemed that the mechs would have to share their space with Durral's last shipment. The back was half filled with boxes of freeze dired protine strips of various flavors.

"Thought we could use some food. I think that our boss forgets that us organics need need more than pure energon to run. This stuff was ment to be dilivered to one of the food outlets, but they wern't expecting it till the morning and it'll be long gone by then." Durral said as he opened the back of his truck and nodded his head at the boxes.

"Might be a bit crampt but it wont be long till we're free mechs."

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - Steel - 10-14-2008 11:47 AM