Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
Sonics jumped off from back of the truck. He looked around to get his barings. He looked towards the dumpster.

That will be a great place for me to hide and wait for my 'attack' on the truck, he thought.

Thanks for the lift Durral, will catch you later Wink

He turned to the others I think best I hide in that dumpster near the road. That way when the truck comes I can pop out and stun him. Im sure there is enough room for someone else to share. :lol:

So Ramp-X we still going ahead with the plan? MMB can you tap into the lighting grid and try to either getting the rest of the lighting to dim more down, or at least get them all to blink at a slower on off rate. I will keep an 'ear' out for on coming traffic. When I hear the truck a few clicks away, transform and hover into the air. Make sure you turn off all electrical lighting. When he comes to a close promiximity to my hiding place, I will stun him. Then Ramp-X swoop down quickly to the truck and take over driving and stop. The others I recomend you stay hiding and only help if things get messy. Oh if the truck gets out of control run! Eveyone ok with the plan?

He walked towards the dumpster and jumped in. As he sat there waiting for others to join in on the 'hide and seek' game.

Why is it when you hide from someone, you get nervous and have to spring a leak? He laughed to himself.

He lifted is arm and started to activate his sonic ray, with a guess to which signal length would stun the driver.

Maybe a high mid setting would work. That way if the glass does absorb some of the signal it will still knock out the driver, he thought.

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - madplanet - 10-22-2008 01:03 PM