Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-31-2008, 12:14 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
Highram Wrote:"Hey guys, hate to be a burden but we really have to hide now!!!!" His voice rose in pitch and sped along as he sent over a call to the others.
"The trucks going to be here ANYSECOND!!"

The unknown bot looked confused. Don't worry you will meet the rest of the team shortly, Sonics smiled.

That's our que. Thanks Ramp-x, with that said Sonics pulled in the trash bot.

So....... what's your name?, :lol: he grinned.

Sonics' senosr was picking up more noise then a truck would give out. He slowly peaked out and zoomed into the distance.

Oh Slag, he muttered quietly. He opened communications

Looks like we got more company. Whatever is in that truck is important. MMB shut the lights out when they are close to my position. I will have to increase the signal strength and hopefully it will knock out the cycles in front and it will take out the driver too. Do not move untill I set off signal. MMB get ready your closer to us and may need your help to take down anyone that does not fall. Our new friend is going to have to pitch in. Do you think you are up to this?, he asked the unknown new friend.

Sonics began to make the adjustments to the signal output.

Get ready guys here they come, Sonics raised his arm and aimed it at the convoy.

[Image: Madplanet.png]

My Stuff for sale http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/discuss...f=15&t=755
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - madplanet - 10-31-2008 12:14 PM