Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
Rex glared at Galvanize and hissed at him.

"You said you sort this!"

Rex turned back to the old mech, who was in the process of hollering at the top of his audio output. Thankfully the sirens and loud explosions from the energon fire didn't allow the noise to carry.

"Sir...Sir!"

The stopped and stared at Rex.

"Sir, we need you to be quiet."

He took a step and the old timer swung his stick at his face. Rex caught the tired swing casually in his hand a gently lowered in to the floor with a sigh.

"Sir, we are special security agents. You have heard of the SSA haven't you?" He didn't wait for him to respond "This is Riggs, I'm Murtaugh..." Rex flashed a badge under the old bots optics quickly "Special Agent Riggs and Murtaugh" He added for effect. Nothing was stopping him now, he was on a roll "Sir we been sent by Head of Intelligence to check on reports of an uprising. You've no doubt heard of the small rebellion gathering in the pits?" Again he cut the old mech off before he could answer. "Well, we recieved info that... information that they are planning to riot at the next governmental opening. So we have been sent to investigate...."

The old mech eyed him suspisously.

"You see, me heard rumours that the uprising is planning to compromise the sewer system as emergency services unable to come to aid, as you see, my partner stumble across weak supports and sewer collapse on him. He radio Rex_R... me Murtaugh and me come down as soon as possible. Now we need you to do special job for us." Rex gently placed a hand on the old mech's shoulder "Me and partner need you to wait by hole, when services arrive, tell them Riggs and Murtaugh were here and they have message for Head of Intelligence, tell them to take you to Head of Intelligence! You can do that for me, can't you!"

Rex looked expectantly at the mech, who continued to stare at him...

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - KingGrimlock - 11-11-2008 02:28 PM