Saké Comments - Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
Haven't posted in a while, so I'll summarise the past few months' purchases.
Like Phill, I've picked up pretty much all the series 1 Bot Shots, just missing super bot Optimus and the battle for the matrix pack.
Picked up some cheap Kreo to make up shipping on an Entertainer order; but even at the massive discount I'm less than impressed with Sideswipe, Prowl and Jazz. Mirage is okay mainly for the slightly more interesting vehicle. The Kreons are, predictably, the highlight.
Also picked up a few Prime figures, frankly none of which are astounding, save perhaps the Vehicon. Dreadwing, Ultra Magnus and Thundertron are all pretty average. With little on shelves and a bit of spare cash, I had to turn to Ebay, Where I got a boxed complete classics Ultra Magnus and Skywarp set. First time with the classics Optimus mould, but I feel it suits Magnus more than it would suit Prime. Not my first stab at the classics seeker mould, but Skywarp is easily my favorite. More recently I bought a sealed Armada Megatron, as Tidal Wave was looking lonely. Brickishness aside he's really quite fun, and has rekindled my interest in Armada; traditionally an odd favorite of mine.
Also picked up Masterpiece Alert, who is every bit as nice as Lambor, but the highlight of the year so far has to be Soundwave and his first three cassettes. The chest storage injects a little bit of old school gimmicky fun without compromising the spot on look of Soundwave in either mode. And the cassettes themselves are simply astounding.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 04-15-2013 10:46 PM