Saké Comments - Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
07-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
DOTM Deluxe Bumblebee from Tesco (£8.49), and Leader Sentinel and Ironhide from Argos (£35.99 each).

Bumblebee is nice, but there isn't a lot left to say about deluxe Bumblebee toys anymore. I prefer the way this one does the chest to the way the Battle blades one did. It is a completely new mould, which is nice, and feels a lot bolder than previous ones, though that may just be lack of paint.

I don't think I've ever seen such different Leaders as Sentinel and Ironhide. Sentinel follows in the footsteps of ROTF Prime in being horrendously complicated, whilst Ironhide is one of the simplest versions of the character yet. As a fan of complicated transformers I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Ironhide may be the better buy. They are both good, but Ironhide is so well thought out that he feels like a stronger figure. I like Sentinel too, someone has worked really hard to get two good modes out of him (although the red is a bit dull), but that doesn't change the fact I'm apprehensive about my second trip to vehicle mode. They may end up cheaper, but if you have any interest in these figures then £36 is a good price for them. I could insert my normal rant about the stilted dialogue on the voice chips but given that neither has the proper voice actor anyway I'm not all that bothered.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 07-11-2011 08:58 PM