Saké Comments - Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
12-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
Re: my last post; Bumblebee has grown on me a lot. Definitely better than Arcee as far as I'm concerned. Still not as good as Starscream.

New stuff: Just got TFC Toys' Heavylabor and Dr Crank. If anything, these guys are even better than Exgraver. Heavylabor has a very chunky dump truck mode that turns into a nicely beefy robot. There are issues with his hips though, and I actually removed the ratcheting tabs before I did anything else. TFC say they're working on a solution to this that will be shipped with one of the final figures so I'm not too worried; Heavylabor came with a replacement shovel for Exgraver so they seem to mean it when they make these promises. Dr Crank is easily my favorite, between the nicest robot mode, the highly functional crane mode and how much he does for the combined mode, I can see him being the overall winner in this set. Just need to find a suitable string for his crane now. Combining the three I have so far shows just how hefty this thing is going to be when finished, I can't wait. Once again thanks go to Robot Recruits for this order, and for reserving the last three for me. Not sure if I'll end up getting any more unofficial figures once I'm done with these guys (I still consider myself to be against the concept) but I'm not regretting buying them so far.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 12-23-2011 09:22 PM