Saké Comments - Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
08-23-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
So today was what you might call a good day. Woke up nice and late, had shower, decided to check letterbox for any notes from parcel force demanding customs money. Instead I find that Fall of Cybertron has been delivered a day early. Very happy about this, decided I'd have some lunch then crack it open, and do so. Part way through the tutorial I am distracted by a huge box being delivered, miraculously it had dodged customs and now I was faced with the terrible choice of either playing Fall of Cybertron or cracking open SDCC Fall of Cybertron Bruticus. Honestly, the things we put up with as TF fans.

Verdicts? Both are fantastic. Fall of Cybertron has a far more immersive (and I'd go as far as to say emotional) story than war did, and whilst I have not yet played online, the time I spent on the demo indicated that it is extremely addictive.

The SDCC combaticons feel different to previous Generations figures, but I wouldn't say worse; I like them very much. And their box is feckin' enormous.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 08-23-2012 08:11 PM