Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
"... damnit... Uh..." Durral mumbled as he tried to think of what too do.

The lights behind them grew closer and its horn started sounding. Durral started swerving in the road to stop the vehicle from getting up beside them. Further in the background they could see flashing light fast aproching.
"Both sides... I dont know... I dont know what to do."

The horn kept sounding, it was in a strange patern it honked a few times then some more rapidly.

"What the slag?..."

It went again. Once then a pause, then again and a pause before sounding rapidly.

"What is that?"

Rex-R.V listened in. "One... two... One, two, thee, four, five, six."

"One one six? One Sixteen!" Durral exclamed as he slapped the side of his head and stopped swerving around. The van behind them sped up and pulled along side them. A tall red mech was crouched in the drivers seat.

"Took you long enough!

I have the generator! was the wrong shipment they were onto you."
One-Sixteen shouted.

"There's a road block ahead what do we do?!" Durral shouted back pointing up ahead as the flashing lights started to form a line of vehicles blocking the path.

The Red and white mech looked up ahead and sighed, but his optics seemed to light up as he straightened his posture.

"Ok I have a plan, We need to swap vehicles. I'll drive your truck through them and clear a path for you driving this and the generator."

"WHAT?! We cant stop they are right behind us."

"I never said stop. We'll have to jump across. You guys board this one and get too the Werehouse. I'll figure something out"

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - Steel - 02-06-2009 02:43 PM