Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
"Ok calm down guys... This is dangerous for us all. I'm about one felony away from exile beyond the dome. With no way of this dustball I'll go insane. Stasis lock is a preferable option.

I cant give you more than my word that I want all of us on that vessle. I'd take more if I could convince them to come but this place must have the most stuborn beings in this gallexy."
One Sixteen said as he held up his hands.

"Now you have an option. You can go to the ship now and I'll try and jack the transport myself... or you can partake in that exelent plan you just mentiond. You and Rex disrupt the roads... but nothing too drastic, we dont want security on us. MMB, Ramp X and I will jack the truck." He added as he walked among the group, patting them on the shoulder as he mentioned their names.

"Each one of us wants of this planet and I want you all to feel like you deserve it. I want you all to harnis some of that desire and put it to use... but I dont want anyone hurt any more than nessisary. We only subdue. We are right in this I know it, I feel it and I want to show all those close minded freaks out there what the real universe is like by punching a hole in their god damn precious dome. They've opressed us to long. We hurt them but only their beliefs by showing them they cant contain us. " The Red mech punched his hand to puncuate his point

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - Steel - 10-01-2008 07:17 PM