Welcome to the Transformers At The Moon news desk
This area of the website is dedicated to Transformers news. Currently
this website contains 2 news stories divided over 1 pages.
You can submit a news story by using our news submission page
You can browse the news stories contained within this section by using the
page jump buttons below. To filter the news stories, please
use the tabs that you will find directly below this introduction and
before the results area.
You can browse the news by category by clicking on the
Browse News Categories
option. From there a list of categories will appear, along with their
description. Simply click on the category that you are are after
and those news stories will appear.
You can also view the news stories by using the
which contains the most frequently used tags or by using the
section from which you can filter the news stories to only
include stories with specific tags, such as
"Transformers Toys", "UK Release", "Optimus Prime",
"eBay", "YouTube" etc.
Popular News Tags
Below you will find a tag cloud of the most popular news story tags.
Simply click on the tag to view all associated stories.
Tag clouds are not always the most useful output of tagging, and so
you can also browse the news stories using our tag index
by clicking on the tag index tag below the tag cloud.
From this section you can browser through all of the possible tags
that may have been assigned to a news story. The number of stories
tagged to each tag appears within brackets after the tag name. E.G Megatron (456)
means that 456 news stories have been tagged with the phrase "Megatron".
To navigate, simply use the top bar to browse by the first character of the tag phrase.
Hasbro Inc. are currently recruiting for a new Transformers product designer based at their headquarters in Pawtucket RI. You can find details regarding the vacancy below and can apply via website
Date: Feb 5, 2016
Location: Pawtucket, RI, US
Product Designer, Transformers
Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Regular
Hasbro is seeking a Product Designer for its’ Transformers product design team. The position is based at Hasbro’s headquarters in Pawtucket, RI, and will report directly to the Sr. Design Manager, Transformers.
Expectations for the role include a strong focus on toy concept creation and development, excellent technical design skill, organized project management, and collaborative teamwork.
Combines strong technical design knowledge and organizational skills to manage the design and development of multiple assigned global brands/product. Develops innovative ideas and concepts based on global consumer and market insights.
Ensures overall quality, cost, schedule, and brand consistency for assigned projects. Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in dealing with others and acts as the key liaison with multi-disciplinary teams (i.e. Consumer Insights, Brands Teams and Engineering) on line issues. Participates in product review meetings and other presentations as necessary.
Acts as an inspirations and peer coach to junior designers.
- Manages the creation, schedule, and refinement of products that are either internally or externally generated.
- Develops innovative ideas and concepts based on global brands along with consumer and market
- Sources, reviews, and manages external resources for the development of new product. This will include game-play, industrial design, software development, and other creative work as needed.
- Demonstrates a strong, developed sense of creativity and foresight along with sound design judgment in anticipating and solving problems.
- Ensures feasibility of product design and that products developed meet cost, reliability, schedule, and safety guidelines.
- Coordinates product design work with both domestic and international locations
- Leverages internal and external resources and demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Demonstrates strong team skills and tact in liaison with internal and external cross-functional partners
- Partners with Marketing, International Marketing, Channel CSM team, and Market Research to understand the market on a global basis along with the near and short-term needs.
- Has strong, compelling presentation skills and participates in product review meetings and presentations to all levels of management.
- Maintains awareness with new technology, consumer trends, design methods
- Travels as necessary to meet project needs and attend industry related events
Key Skills / Experience
- A good skills profile is desired and should demonstrate:
- Strong technical design ability with good organizational skills - technical savvy as it related to apps utilization in product development a definite plus!
- Plans effectively, is inquisitive and demonstrates sound judgment in anticipating and solving problems
- Creative thinker, experienced at working in a broad range of creative projects/assignments and is results orientated
- Ability to make models/prototypes preferred
- Computer experience with proficiency in illustration, photographic, rendering, video and animation software
- Passionate, inspirational and able to thrive in a changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Toy Design, Industrial Design, or comparable field of study
- Strong visual and product design technical skill
- 3-5 years experience within toy or children’s entertainment industries, in a related role.
The ideal candidate excels at the following:
Creativity and Innovation – Aptitude for creative thinking, brainstorming, and a strong enthusiasm for driving innovation.
Technical Skill - a demonstrable talent to produce compelling product designs using state of the art design tools, and the ability to contextualize and critique efforts. Specific ability to visualize and conceptualize around action figures and vehicles are a plus.
Basic Comprehension of consumer goods manufacturing - processes and materials
Communication and Collaboration – Must be able to articulate clearly, and drive toward shared solutions with various internal partners
Presentation Ability – The ability to present ideas and vision with clarity and passion.
Organizational skill – Including time management and project management
Decision Making– Ability to make rational and informed decisions, and drive forward progress through creative collaboration
Adaptability and Flexibility – The ability to manage a constantly shifting set of priorities and often challenging timelines
Sense of Fun – Hey, we’re making Toys!!!! Hope that’s something that makes you smile like you were 7 years old!
Pluses: Enthusiasm for boys-oriented entertainment properties
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, PLAY-DOH, TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company’s Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at www.hasbro.com and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
J2W Posting Code: Global Design, Engineering and Product Development
Hasbro UK are recruiting for a telesales staff at Stockley Park. If you think you may be interested get in touch with them, and let them know who referred you :-)
Here is the job description
Hasbro is looking to recruit a Telesales Executive at the Stockley Park offices.
The position is a 12-month fixed term contract and the main purpose of role is to take ownership (under direction GSM) of the full Hasbro toy and game product portfolio in designated Orders Direct account base to achieve company set sales and profit targets.
- Work with GSM to create, implement and monitor full year account business plans
- Manage 100 accounts with T/O of £5k - £15k.
- Create a call plan and complete daily / weekly sales reports to highlight productivity.
- Maintain the Orders Direct base and keep track of all call backs and telephone appointments and agreed actions.
- Execute and monitor agreed promotions within the business plan
- Attend trade shows in the UK and Ireland where appropriate
- Conduct data analysis to support business planning
- Monitors, record and reports back on key competitive activity with recommendations as necessary
- Build an effective business partner relationship with key Orders Direct accounts
- Fully network across internal customers, e.g. Operations, Marketing and Finance to maximise account serviceability and growth opportunities.· Monitor stock availability and take initiative to address any issues
- Handle day to day routine account requests and follow up
Knowledge and Skills required
- Evidence of influencing and negotiating skills to achieve results (both internally and externally)·
- Good communicator (written and verbal) including active listening ability and presentation skills·
- Numerate, ability to analyse data and sales information
- Results oriented
- Good prioritisation skills
- Adaptable and demonstrates flexibility
- Shows enthusiasm and passion for sales Experience
- Graduate calibre
- Up to two years exposure in sales environment
- Minimum of Intermediate level working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to drive and travel in the UK/Ireland
- Degree (preferably business related)
- Commercial background with sales exposure·
- Working knowledge of SAP
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Hasbro UK Are currently recruiting for an Account Licensing Manager for the UK and Eire. You can find the full spec below.
Location: Stockley Park, Heathrow
Salary: £38,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Account Licensing Manager (UK & Eire)
Hasbro is a worldwide leader in leisure time entertainment products for children and families. Our large portfolio of toys and games has brought joy to millions of people for almost a century. Weâ€™re looking for a self-motivated, focused individual to maximise sales in our out-licensing division, looking after the publishing, greetings and back-to-school categories.
The role is to:
· Develop and manage licensing relationships with publishing, back to school and greetings companies utilising Hasbro-owned trademarks and brands to generate revenue
· Achieve budgeted sales revenue and royalty advances through effective management of accounts
· Prepare accurate and timely budget projections and re-forecasts
· Research and present new product ideas to existing and new partners as well as retailers
The person will have:
· Previous experience and knowledge of the publishing industry in a sales oriented role
· Analytical skills with the ability to forecast and meet realistic targets
· An enthusiastic and results oriented attitude
· The ability to think creatively and solve problems
· Excellent communication skills
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with leading brands in a fun and fast-moving environment. If you think youâ€™re the perfect addition to our team, send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Human Resources Department, 2 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1AZ. Closing date for applications: 30th March 2009
We thought we'd let you all know that Tomy UK Ltd are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager. Though not directly Transformers related, Tomy UK are of course a division of Tomy-Takara. Anyway, here are the details if anyone wants to apply
Company Tomy UK Ltd
Contact Pat Biggin - European Administration Manager
Vacancy Key Account Manager
Location Sutton, Surrey
Tomy UK has enjoyed high levels of growth over recent years and is
expanding its sales team to help realise our future ambitions.
Role: Reporting to the National Account Controller, you will take
full commercial responsibility for an existing established key account
base within the Toy Industry valued at around £3M at retail.
candidate: The successful candidate will have strong commercial
judgment, excellent planning, forecasting and communication skills with
an ability to look beyond short term business challenges. An
understanding of pricing and ranging strategies will be highly
beneficial. This is a fully autonomous role with potential for good
development and progression.
Key skills required:
- Numerate and analytical
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
If you have the skills we are looking for then please send/email your CV, including remuneration expectations, to:-
European Administration Manager
Tomy UK Ltd
St Nicholas House
St Nicholas Road
Closing date: 27 June 2008