Saké Comments - Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
10-08-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
Transformers Prime - Deluxe Vehicon (Number 3 for me and the last one I plan to get).

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Looks like it's just me then......

Transformers Prime - Kup, Rumble, Arachnid and Dead End.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
10-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Still here, just busy and short of money right now. Most recent acquisitions are FOC Optimus, Shockwave and Jazz. Like the Combaticons they feel different to previous lines, but again it isn't necessarily a bad thing in my view. Hard to pick a favorite though, and this may be be their downside; whilst they are all good, I'd normally expect at least one of a new wave to be the best, and unfortunately all three manage to be average. Falling a bit behind on the Bot Shots front but as it's mostly box sets I'm nott too worried just yet.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Prime Powerizer Bulkhead, Revealer Knock-Out, DOTM Thundercracker and Cyberverse Skyquake.

"Unyielding resolve has no conqueror."
[Image: Omegastoopreme.png]
11-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Finally got a figure I've been after for a while - United Stepper.

11-05-2012, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 05:45 PM by thelastallosaur.)
Generations Wheeljack. A much better use of the base mold than Tracks was, the bulk actually suits him. New head is great.

G2 colours Generations Bruticus. My second set of combaticons, these guys are very nice once your eyes recover. US buyers get him for a steal too.

Masterpiece Sideswipe. Difficult to prepare for how tiny he is, but once you're over that, he's one of the best releases in what is proving to be one of the best lines. Definitely recommended, even at his current price. Not sure how they managed it, but Kapow included the extra chrome piledrivers and special coin taking away a little of the sting from the price. Between SDCC Bruticus and MP Sideswipe, poor MP-10 Optimus didn't get long as my favorite figure.

11-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Went on a toy hunt today and picked up;

Transformers Prime;
Deluxe Shadow Strike Bumblebee
Voyager Dreadwing

DotM Human Allicance Basics;
Whirl & Major Sparkplug
Tailpipe and Pinpointer & Seargant Noble
Half Track & Major Attitude
Drag Strip & Master Disaster

12-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Got the Amazon exclusive FOC G2 Bruticus.

12-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Bit late, but I finally got MP-11 Coronation Starscream.
Absolutely blows the old MP seeker mold out of the water. Jet mode still looks fantastic, and robot mode looks like a completely new figure. The new legs look far better and the new head and chest details fit the character far more. I fully expected the new heels to make him acceptably stable compared to the previous version; instead, they actually make him one of the most stable Masterpieces full stop. He can easily be stood on one leg and even the weight of his cape doesn't unbalance him. Speaking of, the coronation gear is the icing on the cake, really making him feel worth the premium. This new series of Masterpieces has me hooked, can't wait to get my hands on Red Alert and Soundwave and his minions.

12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Got the Generations/FOC Combaticons. £9.49 each from TRU.

12-31-2012, 01:13 PM
(12-21-2012 10:32 PM)Phill Wrote:  Got the Generations/FOC Combaticons. £9.49 each from TRU.

Also picked these guys up, thank to your tip-offs here and on TFW.
Brings me up to three sets of combaticons, and these ones might be my favorite. It's certainly impressive how different Hasbro have managed to make the three combaticon sets, although retail and G2 Brawl are very similar.

03-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Not posted any brags in a while, but since the last I got;

Prime Voyagers;
Skyquake
Dreadwing
Thundertron
Ultra Magnus

Bot Shots Wave 5;
Skywarp
Roadbuster
Battle-Mask Bumblebee
Megatron
Super-bot Shockwave

Also finally found the Starcream Launcher, so I'm now finished Series 1. Think I'll be more picky with Series 2 as some of the Jumpbots and Spinbots look rediculous.

04-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Universe Skyfall with the Rebderform upgrade kit. Bought it from Auto Morph on TFW2005.

04-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Haven't posted in a while, so I'll summarise the past few months' purchases.
Like Phill, I've picked up pretty much all the series 1 Bot Shots, just missing super bot Optimus and the battle for the matrix pack.
Picked up some cheap Kreo to make up shipping on an Entertainer order; but even at the massive discount I'm less than impressed with Sideswipe, Prowl and Jazz. Mirage is okay mainly for the slightly more interesting vehicle. The Kreons are, predictably, the highlight.
Also picked up a few Prime figures, frankly none of which are astounding, save perhaps the Vehicon. Dreadwing, Ultra Magnus and Thundertron are all pretty average. With little on shelves and a bit of spare cash, I had to turn to Ebay, Where I got a boxed complete classics Ultra Magnus and Skywarp set. First time with the classics Optimus mould, but I feel it suits Magnus more than it would suit Prime. Not my first stab at the classics seeker mould, but Skywarp is easily my favorite. More recently I bought a sealed Armada Megatron, as Tidal Wave was looking lonely. Brickishness aside he's really quite fun, and has rekindled my interest in Armada; traditionally an odd favorite of mine.
Also picked up Masterpiece Alert, who is every bit as nice as Lambor, but the highlight of the year so far has to be Soundwave and his first three cassettes. The chest storage injects a little bit of old school gimmicky fun without compromising the spot on look of Soundwave in either mode. And the cassettes themselves are simply astounding.

04-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Generations GDO Voyager Megatron.