Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
03-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
^^^^^^^^Insanely jealous of those^^^^^^

and back on topic

2 x War for Cybertron Excluisve Starscreams

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 12:37 PM
minion Wrote:FansProject Munitioner & Explorer - again just breathtaking stuff. The combined Bruticus form with the upgrade parts is awesome and the individual mode for Swindle is spot on. I wish I had a second one to just display Swindle in robot mode too! I don't have the 'right' parts for Bruticus himself in terms of colours but i'm perfectly happy wioth how he looks.
[Image: bruticusshotgun.jpg]
'Bruticus angry. Bruticus shotgun your ass!'

Totally awesome, I am tempted to get a Swindle, just because of the character as a suppliment to my G1 Bruticus.

And today I got: 2010 Predaking Reissue, my FIRST Predaking, can't wait to crack him open, box is pretty cool, even has a handle, and weighs a ton!

[Image: bsig20111.jpg]
Fact: Brawn isn't dead he's just been stamping on scalpers.
03-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Finally picked up the Fansproject Bruticus sets, i was put off at first by the fact the accessories were colored specifically for the universe/ROTF versions, as i only had the Energon set.

as it turned out the final release set were of a darker color than the prototypes so i bit the bullet and got a set. glad i did as they are great.

so if you were putting off getting a set go for it as they are cool as ****. Big Grin
03-05-2011, 09:04 PM
gojira72 Wrote:Finally picked up the Fansproject Bruticus sets, i was put off at first by the fact the accessories were colored specifically for the universe/ROTF versions, as i only had the Energon set.

as it turned out the final release set were of a darker color than the prototypes so i bit the bullet and got a set. glad i did as they are great.

so if you were putting off getting a set go for it as they are cool as ****. Big Grin

Couldn't agree more. The ROTF release was pretty awesome, but sells for far too much now and there's nothing wrong with using other sets IMO. The finished piece looks just as impressive.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2011, 08:06 PM
RTS Grapple and Lugnut from Sainsburys Macclesfield Smile

**edit pic proof** They are £20.99 each

[Image: 08032011762.jpg]
03-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Unitedbot Wrote:RTS Grapple and Lugnut from Sainsburys Macclesfield Smile

Epicness! Start the hunt again! How much?

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
03-09-2011, 01:43 PM
I managed to find Cybertronian Cliffjumper & Megatron, Skullgrin and Thunderwing in a local toy shop near where I live. Wanted that Thunderwing since I saw him.........

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
03-09-2011, 05:10 PM

Curses and damnations on you and your ilk! That seems to be the only case they had as Strafe is all that is left and boy is he uuuuugly! Oddly enough, I'm fairly certain I've been to Sainsbury's earlier that day and they weren't there Sad
03-09-2011, 06:37 PM
RTS Lugnut - whose plane mode is awesomeness.

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
03-09-2011, 07:47 PM
dalisprime Wrote:

Curses and damnations on you and your ilk! That seems to be the only case they had as Strafe is all that is left and boy is he uuuuugly! Oddly enough, I'm fairly certain I've been to Sainsbury's earlier that day and they weren't there Sad

They had just restocked the toy section. I went at 7pm. I have competition in this town it seems. They will restock but it looks like Tuesday is restock day.
I had been going in each night since Andy from Kapow posted thet Hasbro UK had released them and Sainsburys were one of the stores to pick up the voyagers. They had a price ticket with an out of stock ticket. Plus I read on TFW that they had been spotted in Sainsburys Frome so I took a chance and it paid off. I agree Strafe is a bit ugly, maybe at half price but not full price.
03-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Unitedbot Wrote:
dalisprime Wrote:

They had just restocked the toy section. I went at 7pm. I have competition in this town it seems. They will restock but it looks like Tuesday is restock day.
I had been going in each night since Andy from Kapow posted thet Hasbro UK had released them and Sainsburys were one of the stores to pick up the voyagers. They had a price ticket with an out of stock ticket. Plus I read on TFW that they had been spotted in Sainsburys Frome so I took a chance and it paid off. I agree Strafe is a bit ugly, maybe at half price but not full price.

Or no price at all for me - have Mindwipe and am perfectly happy with him Tongue. Gonna have to visit them next Tuesday then, I guess.
03-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Generations;

Thundercracker
Scourge
Kup
Wheeljack

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
03-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks to the Sainsburys tip off I went in there yesterday and picked up Grapple, Lugnut, Strafe and Generations Darkmount and Cybertronian Optimus Prime Big Grin

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
03-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Generations Thundercracker,Kup,Wheeljack and Scourge from Kapow Smile
03-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Leader Screamer from rotf.........
3 Generation Sweeps,wheeljack and thundercracker.