Saké Comments - Reveal the Shield Scouts......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reveal the Shield Scouts......
04-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Reveal the Shield Scouts......
Are causing a scalper feeding frenzy!!!

I went to Asda today to see if I could get any Windchargers as trading fodder. Scout area was picked clean of Windcharger, but I found a couple (4) on an Endcap display of "Pocket money toys."

A guy saw me with them in my basket and said that Windcharger was the one his son was looking for, and asked if he could have one. I told him I was buying them for friends, but his son then said that he wanted it. So I handed one over to his son. The guy then walked back to a trolley and put Windcharger in besides 7 other Windchargers and 4 Chopsaws.

I asked for the Windcharger back, and he told me to "Eff off" and that I was "Scalping scum." I'll point out that he actually swore, not the edited version I've put in, and was quite loud. Loud enough that other shoppers stopped and looked. But I couldn't believe the audacity of his accusation, without backing up why he had so many.

Was he worried that his son might break some of the ones he had.

As I walked away the guy was busy lifting a load of RtS Legends into his trolley too.

360 MiniCons and counting.
[Image: serious.jpg]
Click the pic to visit my site.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Reveal the Shield Scouts...... - Phill - 04-09-2011 12:12 PM
Re: Reveal the Shield Scouts...... - Phill - 04-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Re: Reveal the Shield Scouts...... - Phill - 04-09-2011, 07:35 PM