Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
10-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
KingGrimlock Wrote:See stories are just that, stories and if you believe the guff over at TFW about the situation, then your opinion is always going to be clouded. FMH was never founded to be a run off site for TFW, it was set up as a furthering of the old Moonbase 2 forums as a new home for the podcasts and to be a catch all site for UK fans. Yeah, we've got the lowlives who have managed to get banned from TFW but they've pretty much gone and got themselves banned from FMH to. Don't believe everything you read Ally.

You get it everywhere at first - and if allowed to build it becomes unbearable and ultimately self-destructive.

It's one of the reasons, I think, that this place is sooo quiet. The Mods are very good at purging agitators and troublemakers... and that's what most of the community is at the moment, and that's pretty much all we have to talk about. You'll notice that this thread is only moving because we're talking about 'negative aspects'. That's all people feel enthused to talk about these days. HiSStank is the same, which is why I rarely post over there - just the Hurt N Heal games and the positive threads about the new product (of which there is a lot at the mo! The Joe buzz around product - both good and bad - is vry high at the moment, and I think that's tied to the quality and frequency of new product, and it's direct correlation to the 25th and 30th anniversary ranges).

In the words of the prophet; 'Hater's gonna hate...'

Phill Wrote:To be honest the situation between TFW2005 AND FMH left my opinion of the Trans-fandom as a whole very clouded.

I like it here, so what if we're not the biggest or best, we've got a decent number of good people here.

Phill

Well said Phill. TF@TM has a very British feel to it, all very reasonable and without much of the drama that occurs elsewhere.

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - Sunstreaker - 10-29-2011 01:29 PM