Saké Comments - Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc
04-07-2012, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 04:37 PM by kek23k.)
RE: Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc
I think you've got a fair point and £5 is probably realistic for the bots and honestly I have overestimated the postage but that's because I've lost out several times on previous items. However, having got better estimates from the last lot of items I just posted I think I will put the postage down to about £5-6.

It's not the weight on these its the dimensions that I've been screwed on before, it would probably be easier to dump the packaging and list/post them as loose but that just feels wrong?

Last week a buyer won 6 Energon toys off me (at a pound each!) and asked to combine shipping, I quoted him £20 and he still said I'd overcharged him (only person that has btw). I think £26 for 6 MOC/MOSC Energone figures was a bargain really but maybe I'm wrong?

This is part of the reason why I asked if it would be better to list them as lots/bulk because I'd save on packaging and one parcel is much easier/cheaper for me to deal with. But then I might miss bids where a buyer only wants one of the items. What do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc - kek23k - 04-07-2012 04:34 PM