Saké Comments - Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc
04-12-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc
(04-10-2012 06:29 PM)Smellyferret Wrote:  
(04-09-2012 08:10 PM)kek23k Wrote:  But would you feel 'conned' to have bought 6 Energon deluxe for less than £30 shipped? I appreciate your comment but I resent the implication that I've 'conned' anyone. The postage prices may have been too high but they were CLEARLY marked in the auctions.

I've got some better pricing from a Parcelforce flyer that I picked up at the PO this week but does anyone have a good link for Post Office/Recorded Delivery pricing for the smaller lighter items?

How does everyone else estimate their postage costs (without losing money!)?

LOL, don't even get me started on the whole Ebay/Paypal fees thing, it's a monopoly and they've got us all by the smalls! I try not to think about it Big Grin

It did remind of another questions though, does anyone use the extra listing options and do you have any genuine experience of them adding value to your listings?

I mean things like Supersize images, gallery plus, all that extra shizzle ;Dx

To be honest the £7.99 shipping would have put me off bidding and if I did bid I would have messaged you up front to ask about combined shipping if you didnt list it in your text.

I'm none too expert on the 'modern' lines but I'd imagine 6 energon deluxes could be shipped for around £10-12 max.

I'm not having a go, you asked for opinion and I gave it!
My ebay account if you want proof I've dealt on there a 'bit'!
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/smelly-ferret

Don't worry I know you're not having a go, I'm here for honest advice and that's what I'm getting so it's all good.

Thanks Phill good advice again, I'm starting to think that ebay might just be a bit quiet at the moment. I've done some searching the other day and a lot of stuff seems to be going unsold and they seem to be listed at reasonable prices.

I've relisted the Energon toys again with a starting price of £5 and £3.99 for Special delivery (This is based on the postage cost for a MASK vehicle that I posted yesterday). Let's see if I get any biters!

I've located most of the boxes for the Energon, Armada, Galaxy Force etc so I should have a list up for SG in a few days Big Grinx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Value of Energon,Armada,Galaxy Force etc - kek23k - 04-12-2012 04:27 PM