Saké Comments - Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
12-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys
So my parents just returned for what I'm sure was a lovely week in New York, and had very kindly picked Transformers: Prime Bumblebee, Arcee and Starscream for me.
Bumblebee is a bit disappointing, I had heard that he wasn't that good but I was hoping that was just people being bored of Bumblebee's in general. There are details I really like, but everything inbetween is just dull and clunky.
Arcee is a bit better, and very much on the small side. A lot of stuff ends up on her back in robot mode though, otherwise pretty nice.
Starscream is definitely the star of this wave nice jet mode, really nice robot mode, very sinister and capturing the shows look nearly perfectly. There are a lot of tiny moving parts just to get the details right, fins on the back of his legs, spikes on his knees,splitting tailfin on his back and the spike on his forhead to name a few. That forehead spike is the only real issue, its the wrong colour and the soft plastic its made of means that mine came bent straight out of the package; apparently a common occurence.
Looking forward to the next few figures, though it looks like there'll be a bit of a wait.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Transformers Brags - What's your latest buys - thelastallosaur - 12-03-2011 09:13 PM