Saké Comments - BLOOD & STEAM - Hurt N' Heal thread -

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLOOD & STEAM - Hurt N' Heal thread -
11-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Re: BLOOD & STEAM - Hurt N' Heal thread -
Smellyferret Wrote:Does "INDISCRIMINATE FIRE Players may choose to distribute their hits amongst enemy Troopers. Any additional bonus apply to each hit." mean I can spread my damage out? and deal 1 point to each cadaver?

If it does - kill em all using my 2 go's please.

If not, please explain and kill 4 of them off! (both my go's)

INDISCRIMINATE FIRE would indeed let you do that SF! Unfortunately, if you look at the blokes that you've got left on your side, none of them has it!

Your Officer, Allenby, has the 'LOOK OUT SIR!' skill - meaning that his troops will take any hits for him if you want. That's loyalty that is!

Jones has a Massive Steam-Gun, letting your squad use the HEAVY WEAPON rule - 'cause his Steam-cannon is so destructive, he lets you HURT twice. If he was killed, then the squad would lose that ability.

Dr. Rowatt with his TRIAGE skill lets you HEAL twice. Again - no Doc - no double HEAL!

And Ms Rosbozom has a portable telephonic device allowing your troops to better co-ordinate their attacks - hence CHANNEL FIRE - If you lost her, you would only get one HURT and HEAL instead of 2!

The Plague-Ridden Voraginous Ambulatory Cadavers (Plague Zombies!) had the INDISCRIMINATE FIRE rule, to represent the swirling cloud of flies and disease that accomany them... hitting more than one trooper at a time.

Now if one of your Grenadiers had a Flame-thrower...

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: BLOOD & STEAM - Hurt N' Heal thread - - Sunstreaker - 11-17-2010 07:28 AM