Saké Comments - Transformers Prime: Discussion Thread **Possible Spoilers**

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers Prime: Discussion Thread **Possible Spoilers**
12-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Re: Transformers Prime: Discussion Thread **Possible Spoilers**
Finally got round to seeing it all, initial thoughts of the The RockJumper is awesome were quickly replaced by, they ruined this the second they wrote him out. Second thoughts of I hate the character designs still stand, it's like they took their time to make Ratchet who even has a good face design relative to the others and then for whatever reasons they gave up on everyone else except Bulkhead whose Animated design was deemed good enough (so why aren't G1 good enough then). Herbie is more annoying than ever, maybe I shouldn't call Bumblebee that as I like Herbie and he tends to do stuff and wins, in Prime, Bumblebee just runs around in the background making naff sound effects. R2D2 and the afore mentioned VW Beetle get more character across (without a face also). Prime using swords still sucks, give him his axe back and cover that face! I can't say much about the cons as they are the most hideous mech designs I've seen in a animated series and I try not to look.

Mopey human guy bores me, smartass kid annoys me, it annoyed me in the Lupin film Goodbye Lady Liberty back in the 90s when a kid hacked Governmental systems in minutes and it annoys me even more now when Raph (who is foreever a Turtle in my mind) does the near impossible in ridiculous time. Seriously my laptop wouldn't log into Windows in the time it takes him to do stuff... I quite like the girl though, I like to think I'd go do some crazy stuff if I had my own Transformer.

Despite all the negativity the story wasn't bad and I quite enjoyed it. If that was done G1 or Animated style I would have enjoyed it a lot more which is funny as in G1 the stories were always the weakest part....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Transformers Prime: Discussion Thread **Possible Spoilers** - thegreatdestroyer - 12-09-2010 09:16 PM