Saké Comments - Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams
02-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Re: Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams
2010 was a very odd year - good or not, depends on your point of view.

Can't really remember much about the first 2 months, other than gaining a member of staff in Jan and letting them go in June.
March I got together with my girlfriend (thought what the heck, we'll give it a try).
June went to the Seychelles with her for her birthday - nice, great experience and an amazing place
Employed Gareth (The Great Destroyer) as my sidekick at work - easily the best decision I've made in years. Had nerves about working with him, as we've known each other for years, but it worked really well so far
Did a biking holiday round Island in July (I think) was great
AA 2010 was amazing, meeting Derrick, Bill and Jim was great.
Went to Japan in November and moved in with the girlfriend a few weeks later (renting). Really nervous, first time of living away from Steve - so far finding it very hard to be away from our colleciton and my hobbies.
December ended with a trip to New York with the GF - which was cool.

2010 meant lots of work, more responsibiities, employing people, going out with and moving in with my girlfriend (complete life change ... whether it's for the better I'm not 100% sure yet) and ending with debt.

2011 has been busy working, expanding the department from 2 to 3, and gaining more stress and challenges at work. Things with the GF have been OK, lots of arguements and we've done very little, but it's been OK (still find it very hard and odd).

Jan ended with me crashing my bike, doing a couple of hundred pounds worth of damage. Just booked a trip to BotCon, that I can't really afford at the moment, but gives me something to look forward to. first 4 months are crunch time on the relatinship state - with out 6 month get out option on the flat coming up. The horrid news about Galvy was shocking and depressing, and I'm determined to drag the year to a positive.

My hopes are just to try to be happy, I ended the year on a low emotionally, and started that way - but hope things will work out.

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Your 2010 summaries and 2011 hopes, plans and dreams - Moonbug - 02-02-2011 10:20 PM