Saké Comments - What do you want from TFS in 2011?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you want from TFS in 2011?
01-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Re: What do you want from TFS in 2011?
I have to say that I'm with Nemesis Maximus on this one, I've moaned before about Hasbro's distribution in the UK and I'll not stop moaning about it until it's fixed.
[rant]It's all well and good talking about the great figures Hasbro are planning, but all I can do when I look at them is think about how likely it is we'll get them.I'll import the occasional figure but when you're looking at three waves of deluxes(generations) or voyagers(ROTF) I, at least, get far more selective than I would do if the item was in front of me in a store. Of recent lines only animated has been of consistant enough quality for me to pay the marked up price online.
Essentially, I'm just hoping that more generations figures get released here, but with rumours of the line's cancelation, I'm not holding my breath. And even if the figures do see release at all, whats to say I'll be able to find them, I was one of the few to get my hands on Cyclonus and Hound, somehow I'm not sure I'll be as lucky next time we get such a limited wave of figures.[/rant]
At least deluxes are back down at £10...hopefully they'll stay that way.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you want from TFS in 2011? - GALVY - 01-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Re: What do you want from TFS in 2011? - thelastallosaur - 01-05-2011 07:49 PM