Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
11-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
This year has been odd for us. Work and me moving out, so we haven't had any time to work on the site, which has been saddening. I still don't know fuly what is going on with me yet, but hopefully late November and December I can get back into more contents

Joe @ The Moon will happen next year, as we've picked up a lot more joes this year and just saw a few clips on the DIC series.

V9 improves the moon, I don't like the look anymore on that, but it's better then what we have now to highlight the different areas and especially on how the image galleries work.

Transformers is at a strange point now. The original fans are getting older, many are dropping out. The movies have ended, so the future is uncertain. Yes there is TF Prime (which I like) but when you compare it to Thundercats there is no comparison. The later is far better.

Will there be more live action movies .. I think there will, but not for a while. Love them of hate them they have change TFs for ever. The games from High Moon have added a new area for story telling, which will be interesting.

Toy wise, the plastic and paint quality on TFs is going down, reducing the cost so they can make more. When you compare them to GI Joe 25th/20th anniversary, MOTU Classics or Hot Toys, TF really are bottom of the pile on quality, which is a shame.

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - Moonbug - 11-01-2011 12:32 AM