Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
10-31-2011, 04:24 PM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
thelastallosaur Wrote:I'm not saying that FMH has done anything wrong, I was simply pointing out that the existance of friction between it and TFW means that FMH inevitably draws those who didn't like TFW, on principle.

You know I'm a mod on both sites and KG will stand testament to my frustration at how the whole thing was handled by both sides of that quite ridiculous outing, luckily at the time I wasn't a supermod over there or there would have been a few more bannings as everyone here knows my tolerance levels for cretins is not particularly high.

it's all calmed down now and the site is a much happier place, I still come here but with my attention away from TF's and more onto Joes I have an outlet there where I can enjoy the stuff I collect a bit more.

I also went there as a personal favour to Andy as he is an all round top guy (as the twins will no doubt agree) and he wanted me to run the Joe board

I've not abandoned here at all, still log in most days but theres sod all moderating to be done, and very little discussion that I feel able to comment on, like Streaker said, when the Joe stuff kicks off then I'll be all over it.

I just don't have much to talk about on here, but it's home, and it always will be.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - Starscreams_Ghost - 10-31-2011 04:24 PM