Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
10-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
Quartz Wrote:I'm still not really into the movie figures. I like some of the styling but i've ignored most of the lines. I enjoyed Prime and am looking forward to some of the figures but recently I have been getting back into G.I-Joe in a big way.

I am also personally involved with both Roll Out Roll Call 2011 and Auto Assembly 2011 as I want to see the UK and European fanbases for both Transformers and G.I-Joe / Action Force grow, become united and stronger. For RORC3 I am sponsoring the event to help bring some guests to the show (including help fund Larry Hama), I should be providing some material for for G.I-Joe panels and I am considering the offer of running a panel myself on some Transformers themes.

So, much like Sunstreaker, I'm trying to remain focuses on the positives. Collecting should be fun and yesterday at the London Expo, looking around, catching up with some friends (Mirage, Devil Soundwave, 3 Darths, Toys and Games, All The Cool Stuff) and buying He-Man and G.I-Joe toys, I left the event feeling the happiest I only seem to feel these days when meeting up with fellow fans which has only really happened at Auto Assembly and the general TF meet the other month.

Sounds good to me funkster! There's a real nostalgia buzz with Joe again at the mo - I've said it before and I'll say it again - anyway I can help with the Joe-stuff - be more involved in helping organise/co-ordinate Joe in the UK gimme a shout.

Whatever happened to the ol' Smiley stories? Does the Moon still have a bank of Smileys stored somewhere?

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - Sunstreaker - 10-30-2011 07:55 PM