Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
10-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
KingGrimlock Wrote:See stories are just that, stories and if you believe the guff over at TFW about the situation, then your opinion is always going to be clouded. FMH was never founded to be a run off site for TFW, it was set up as a furthering of the old Moonbase 2 forums as a new home for the podcasts and to be a catch all site for UK fans. Yeah, we've got the lowlives who have managed to get banned from TFW but they've pretty much gone and got themselves banned from FMH to. Don't believe everything you read Ally.

I'm not saying that FMH has done anything wrong, I was simply pointing out that the existance of friction between it and TFW means that FMH inevitably draws those who didn't like TFW, on principle. This is something I extrapolated from nothing more than reading the official announcements on both sites, as best as I could find them, and not something I picked up from members of one or the other site. I apologise for making that post, it wasn't one of my best, all it did was take us off topic.

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - thelastallosaur - 10-29-2011 06:17 PM