Saké Comments - The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
10-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted!
thelastallosaur Wrote:To be honest, it only took a look at the story behind the founding of FMH for me to see I wouldn't like it there. Even with the best intentions in the world, they were always going to pick up the dregs of TFW; I wish them the best I just think that too many people there will simply be people that were pissed off at TFW - not necesarily the kind of people that will effectively start a nice community. And I'm most likely going to be buying some stuff from kapow soon enough; christmas presents etc.

See stories are just that, stories and if you believe the guff over at TFW about the situation, then your opinion is always going to be clouded. FMH was never founded to be a run off site for TFW, it was set up as a furthering of the old Moonbase 2 forums as a new home for the podcasts and to be a catch all site for UK fans. Yeah, we've got the lowlives who have managed to get banned from TFW but they've pretty much gone and got themselves banned from FMH to. Don't believe everything you read Ally.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: The current franchise - everyone's opinions wanted! - KingGrimlock - 10-29-2011 09:17 AM