Saké Comments - General Transformer Sightings Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Transformer Sightings Thread
01-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads
I live in America...>.<

But,In Jamestown,North Dakota,I was browsing through the Super Wal-mart,and they had Shadow-Blades Megatron,Blazing Lockdown,and Universe Robot Heroes:

Optimus Primal & Tarantulas

Arcee & "Rumble"(He's red. HOW many times do I have to say it?! The BLUE one is Rumble,the RED one is Frenzy!!!! Megatron even addresses "Blue" as Rumble in the first episode,and after. In the rerelease of "The Transformers Movie",there's a special feature in which you can see bits of information on the screen while you watch the movie itself. One of those bits says that Rumble's toy was red and black,but the show made him blue. I don't see why one can't call the blue figure "Rumble" and the red figure "Frenzy". :evil: I suppose they wanted to remain accurate to the original toy,so that more people would buy the pack. )

Rhynox & Waspinator

Thrust and Blaster

(Sorry abou the mini-rant. :oops: I just get so frustrated when people argue and argue over which is which,when you can just go on YouTube,and select the first episode,or a few other episodes for that matter,and see that the blue bot is addressed by Megatron,and occasionaly other Decepticons or Autobots,as "Rumble".)

[Image: blies.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Elita-1 - 01-28-2009 02:02 PM