Saké Comments - General Transformer Sightings Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Transformer Sightings Thread
05-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread
TRU Edinburgh has finally managed to fill itself with transformers again after the drought. Obviously they've realised the "error" in their pricing and DOTM voyagers are now at £21.99. Leaders are now in stock at £39.99, but European ones with naff soundchips (though I don't think it actually makes any difference with Bumblebee), still holding out hope that we'll get US versions at some point like with ROTF and HFTD. What may be of interest to all you movie haters are the many, many Masterpiece Grimlocks they now have. I'm not impressed by this given the trouble I had getting one in January, months after the supposed release, and have to wonder how much the ebay sellers were bribing the stockroom workers to keep them off shelves (kidding...I hope). The latest Powercore two pack wave was also there, again with an annoying price hike to £9.99. They also have large hoards of both ROTF and HFTD deluxes in stock, and seriously need to have a word with themselves about the pricing. Just to sum up:

HFTD Deluxes: £9.97
PCC Two-Packs: £9.99 - yes, HFTD deluxes are cheaper than PCC Two-packs
DOTM Deluxes: £12.99 with Buy one get one half price offer
ROTF Deluxes: £12.99 - more expensive that either DOTM or HFTD (and I'd imagine RTS too), despite being older than all of them.

Where's that exploding head emoticon when you need it?

P.S. Almost forgot! Robot Heroes are still half price! I hope you like Cheetor and Blackarachnia!

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - thelastallosaur - 05-25-2011 05:19 PM