Saké Comments - General Transformer Sightings Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Transformer Sightings Thread
05-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread
Thanks IronicHide at tf2005 for the tip off, I made it to Sainsburys Ladbroke Grove this morning and got my first DOTM haul: Voyager Ironhide, Megs and Deluxe Crankcase, Ratchet and Bee. Was tempted by Scout class Ironhide but was too but decided against it. Don't think I saw an SP, I would have picked him up if I had. Voyager Prime is an utter mess. Avoid. They are also the only place I've seen the 4" Thor movie figures.

Unfortunately they only had 1 case worth, so after I took only 1 of each, they only had 3 Dlx Bees and 3 Voyager Primes left, plus all the cyberverse commanders and legends.

Also, @IronicHide, what time did you go to Westfield Entertainer? I was there at midday and they had just finished putting them out, on the end cap of the shelf with ROTF figures facing the door. Sign up for Twitter and I'll ping you whenever I make a sighting since we're local to each other.

They have Voyagers Prime, Megs, Ironhide, at least 2 of each.

Multiples of Deluxe Bee, Crankcase, Ratchet, and also Starscream and Roadbuster (1 each left of those as I got 1 of each) - EDIT - just remembered they had a black Skids too, the pain of seeing it caused a mental block for a moment.

Cyberverse Commanders prime, megs, ironhide, and all the first wave little ones too.

I must admit, compared to my ROTF first day haul of Leader Prime, HA Bee, Voyager Starscream and Dlx Rampage, Sideways, Sideswipe and Breakaway, I feel a bit underwhelmed by the packaging and size of the toys. Voyager Megs is better than I expected though, as usual the Voyager Megs is the best Megs, but this one feels like less of an afterthought than the previous two.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: General Transformer Sightings Thread - NinjaCyborg - 05-14-2011 01:08 PM