Saké Comments - General Transformer Sightings Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General Transformer Sightings Thread
06-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads
Sharp-O Wrote:
GALVY Wrote:oohh leicester, i used to go there for my amiga stuff. long way but a great place. ashby de la suez (spelling) had a great amiga shop. cant remember its name but i used to train ride in from walsall for it. ahhhh memories. also went out with a girl from burton..............mileage, all im saying. mileage. Wink

Zouch, rhymes with douche, apt for the majority of the mouth-breathers round here :lol: I can't remember what the game shop was called before it was Extreme Gamez but I know what you mean. At least now we have a Tesco, we have somewhere that sells dvds and toys though it's a trek to the outer reaches of the town (near the motorway haha)
Leicester's good because of Toys 'R' Us and Forbidden Planet, though the former doesn't get new stuff in often and the latter is extortionate.
Coalville has Home Bargains, Geoff's Toys, plus a charity shop I used to help out at so I can get stuff from there. Tongue
Loughborough also has a Home Bargains (So if one doesn't have stuff out, the other might) Sainsburys and another Tesco (same again)

But yeah, despite being relatively new to toy collecting proper, I've already staked out my toy hunt areas to search around Big Grin

Geoffs Toy's - that's a blast from the past. I used to live in Wigston, a friend of mine used to go to Coalville on a fairly regular basis (it may as well have been another country to me) and come back with all sorts of G1 toys that never materialised in Leicester or Wigston (which had 3 toys hips in the early 80s. I bet most large cities don't have that now).

http://www.myspace.com/bluesbeforesunrise_uk
http://classictransformers.blogspot.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Universe and Animated Sightings threads - Hellhound - 06-14-2010 08:25 PM