Saké Comments - "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
10-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough
It wasn't long before the Truck arived at its next destination and Durral opened the shutters once more to let them off.

"No sign of th Bossman yet but this is where your suposed to hijack that truck." He said as he turned too look at the abandond street.

There was a demolition site on one side of the road and an abandond smelting plant on the other. There was alot of chainlink fencing, dumpsters and other places to hide. The street lights were old, a few were broken and another dozen or so were flickering on their way out. The road was slightly cracked and potholed and you could even see some staining on the holodome from where the fumes of the smelting plant hadn't been properly filtered. The whole place was quiet, and quite frankly slightly creepy. It was probubly just as well not many of the collonists had access to horror films or the imagination to concive such a thing.

"Remember if you want to bail out on this the boss will still go ahead on his own. You can stay on the truck an I'll take you too the ship. Got to take brainiac bot there anyway, the computer systems arnt quite up and running. So nows the time."

[Image: steelimusprimesig-1.jpg]
My old sig from my battles with Galvy. I miss you old friend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: "The Long Road" Chapter one- The Breakthrough - Steel - 10-22-2008 08:52 AM