Saké Comments - Rodimus prime....what went wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rodimus prime....what went wrong?
04-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Re: Rodimus prime....what went wrong?
GALVY Wrote:i just have a strange image of rodimus and daniel having xmas dinner and daniel saying lets pull a cracker. daniel would pull and win the toy and joke inside while rodimus would sit there saying stuff like " optimus would have pulled harder and won" or "maybe i dont desrve to win that purple paper crown".

ahhh, here comes my medication.... :lol:

That deserves an award for best post EVER!

Anyhow, look at it this way, Optimus Prime commanded the Autobot army for almost 8 million years! Rodimus turns up and has some seriously big boots to fill, in the cartoon yes they retake Cybertron but the Decepticons then re-establish themselves on Earth, take Chaar and launch several succesful mini invasions of Cybertron. In the comics the Decepticons are battled into a stalemate on Cybertron and barely contained on Earth. Not to mention he loses Galvatron in Earths past an needs Optimus Prime to help stop a disaster destroying space and time! Oh and there was that time when the Quintessons captured Autobot City and strung up all the de-activated Autobots.

Rodimus didnt get it easy in his tenure as commander so do you blame him for being so self doubting?

See, the bright light... it ain't heaven, son. It's just a muzzle flare

[Image: gruff1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Rodimus prime....what went wrong? - GALVY - 03-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Re: Rodimus prime....what went wrong? - Gruff - 04-03-2010 01:24 PM