Saké Comments - UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gallery- Cybertron Starscream Repaint

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gallery- Cybertron Starscream Repaint
07-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Re: UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gall
minion Wrote:Especially since the latest rumour is that the forthcoming DLC with maps will also include all 3 excl characters + a few new ones.

It's stuff like this that makes me question the meaning of the word exclusive in the modern marketplace. This news doesn't bother me too much, since I want Shockwave and Demolishor (or more accurately, their multiplayer chassis's) but I'd like to know what the law is regarding the use of the word. I any case, I saw this coming a mile off, the amount of in game concept art for Shockwave in particular proves that way to much resource was spent on this character only to have him as a preorder exclusive. (As an interesting side note, whithin the concept art galleries are art for at least one unnamed Autobot and Decepticon, it seems likely that these could be the other new characters [Onslaught and Scattorshot I believe]).

[Image: tlasignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: UK Activision War For Cybertron Promotional Figure Mini Gall - thelastallosaur - 07-03-2010 02:55 PM