Saké Comments - Jose Lopez blogs a little on Transformers Prime

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jose Lopez blogs a little on Transformers Prime
07-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Jose Lopez blogs a little on Transformers Prime
Please use this thread to discuss the Jose Lopez blogs a little on Transformers Prime news story on the main site.

Transformers: Prime art director Jose Lopez has posted an update on his Blog regarding both SDCC and Transformers: Prime.

Hi everyone!

Comic-con is just around the corner and this year its arriving with a big Bang! Late last year I started designing and art directing characters for the new TRANSFORMERS - PRIME show and we finally get to share a very cool sneak peek of what we got in the works. So please come to the panel, hang with us and let me know what you think of our new show. I'll post more info as I'm permitted but trust me this is truly an all star team.

Also I'll be at my regular spot Table H9 in the small press area sharing my table with the amazing John Nevarez. Stop by and say hi, don't be shy, ask people around, I don't bite I believe John doesn't either, so you really have no excuse. I hope to see you there.

I'll be back with more info.

Stay with us or our Transformers Prime sister site http://www.transformers-prime.com over the coming weeks and months as more on the next Transformers series is announced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply