Saké Comments - A general Rage at the world

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A general Rage at the world
07-19-2010, 09:20 PM
A general Rage at the world
Can someone explain to me how my T mobile signal is now utter garbage after being perfect for the last umpteen years!!! It was perfect this time last year through thunderstorms and snow yet in the last 2 days i've had 2 calls drop out on me. Now this may be a common occurrence for some of you who live out in the sticks but me living in the centre and I mean centre of a bleeding city expect perfect reception at all times!!! It's sodding infuriating and I can't even complain as customer service shuts at 10pm and you can't email them ?? what company as no god damned email??

Anyway now thats out my system, hows everyone, getting along ok ?

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Re: A general Rage at the world
I can only assume that during a drunken black out you went and rewired the nearest comm tower and screwed it up. Wink

[Image: hamstarcustoms2.jpg]
HamStar Customs - Mighty Muggs, Vinyl & More.
Not currently accepting commissions, will update when open for orders again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2010, 10:26 PM
If only I had then I could columbo the clues piece it back together and get my signal back instead I'm lumbered with shoddy reception.

[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
07-21-2010, 12:45 PM
T-Mobile have been having several transmitter problems of late so its possible that they just have more failing.
07-23-2010, 05:13 PM
they did ?? now how hard would it be to put a note on the website that the signal in certain area may be affected?

07-24-2010, 06:11 PM
my t-mobile reception always goes awol when im in the pub. my misses goes mad, yet it honestly does lose the signal. what a smashing device. :lol:

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!