Saké Comments - AA2010 - What did you think / buy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AA2010 - What did you think / buy?
08-16-2010, 08:05 AM
AA2010 - What did you think / buy?
So Auto Assembly 2010 is over .. I'm at work .. I'm really really tired.

What did you think of it (those who went)?

I'll post my thoughts when I wake up more ... but a summary would be .... it was great. Fantastic to meet Derrick, Jim and Bill in person. It was a totally different convention experience for us this year, being on the "inside" and helping out.

Didn't take many pics either :-(

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Re: AA2010 - What did you think / buy?
My huge thanks and appreciation goes out to everyone involved in Auto Assembly, it's the first Con i've been to outside of work related stuff and I massively enjoyed the whole thing Big Grin

Gotta say you guys did an amazing Job in organising the event, I spent far too much, and have come away with some fantastic memories, Derrick Wyatt was an absolute Gent, the guests were all friendly and incredibly courteous, and I even got to meet my comic Idols in Simon Furman and Nick Roche! ..... i'm gonna have to sit down I fear I may be getting the vapours just thinking about it XD...

All in all guys well done and thank you for organising such a fantastic event, and see you next year Big Grin

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply