Saké Comments - Auto Assembly 2010 - Thanks to everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auto Assembly 2010 - Thanks to everyone
08-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Auto Assembly 2010 - Thanks to everyone
Please use this thread to discuss the Auto Assembly 2010 - Thanks to everyone news story on the main site.

Well folks Auto Assembly 2010 is officially over and yet for many today will be the last post-AA day as they chill at the hotel and say good bye to the guests and fellow attendees.  Sadly, due to work commitments, we had to leave late last night for the drive home.
I'd like to start of by saying thank you to Simon, his wife Trish and daughter Hannah for organising what was once again Europe's largest Transformers Convention.  I'm not sure on the final numbers but when I was last on the registration desk we were up to 578 attendees.
I'd like to thank all of the guest who were as entertaining as always and all probably have RSI from all the signings they did over the weekend.  On a personal note I would like to extend a massive thank you once again to Derrick J Wyatt, Jim Sorenson and Bill Forster for agreeing to come over to the event.  They all loved it and it certainly appeared to be mutual from everyone in attendance.

I hope everyone had a great time at the convention and had, or will have, a safe journey back home.
On a feedback note what did you all make of Auto Assembly 2010?  Did you like the toy display that we put on this year? How about those custom Mighty Muggs that we were showing?  How awesome were those? (A massive thanks to Minion for making them).

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply