Saké Comments - Transformers ionstruction sheet section now online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers ionstruction sheet section now online
08-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Transformers ionstruction sheet section now online
Please use this thread to discuss the Transformers ionstruction sheet section now online news story on the main site.

Due to the recent buzz surrounding Hasbro's instruction sheet archive we have decided to port a feature of the next incarnation of Transformers At The Moon, what will be version 9) into the current live site.  The feature is the "Hasbro Instruction Sheet Area".  This area is very similar to our Hasbro Trademark area in as much as the information is a mirror of external data but in a format that makes it much easier to navigate.  We rigorously check for both new trademark applications as well as Hasbro instruction sheets, though until now this project has been under-wraps, meaning that Transformers At The Moon will be able to bring you not only the latest trademark application first but also the latest Transformers Instruction Sheet news first as well.

You can browse the PDF files based on their Hasbro given names as well as by the publication date, meaning its even easier to find out when Hasbro publish new entries.  Any new entries will also be covered as news stories to ensure that everyone is made aware.
Currently the section contains 711 pdf instruction sheets.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2010, 09:44 PM
Re: Transformers ionstruction sheet section now online
great addition guys. i keep my instructions in plastic wallets in box files so these will be easier to access (and less creases to mine).
any plans for more g1 instructions?

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
08-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Re: Transformers ionstruction sheet section now online
Yeah, those are the ones from the Hasbro site but we have got a box of our own instructions that we plan on completing the scanning off as well and then linking them into the toys