Saké Comments - Transformers 3 has $400 million budget an rising plus news on Hardcore Eddie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers 3 has $400 million budget an rising plus news on Hardcore Eddie
09-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Transformers 3 has $400 million budget an rising plus news on Hardcore Eddie
Please use this thread to discuss the Transformers 3 has $400 million budget an rising plus news on Hardcore Eddie news story on the main site.

moviemikes.com has revealed some details on the new Transformers 3 human character Hardcore Eddie played by Lester Speight.

"Tell us about your role in the upcoming “Transformers 3″?

Lester Speight : I am not sure if you know but “Transformers 3″ has just eclipsed “Titanic” as the largest budgeted film ever. $400 million and still going north! We are totally taking over downtown Chicago. The city is buzzing and it is crazy around here. I play Hardcore Eddie. Tyrese’s character Robert Epps calls me in. I was in a war with his father. I always told his dad I would look out for him and watch his back. I am doing all the heavy shooting, rocket launchers and kicking ass. Hardcore Eddie is old school soldier who has seen it all and done it all. I am just kicking ass and blowing up shit. Michael (Bay) just created such a great character."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply