Saké Comments - Transformers 3 title leak

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transformers 3 title leak
10-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Transformers 3 title leak
well after reading the (I admit) unconfermed title and laughing my head off at the concept that the soundtrack could be done by Pink Floyd, I got my geek on and started to wonder is there was a few interesting possibilities in it...

(1) the dark side of the moon being where the Nemesis crashed in the first film meaning possibility of 'new Kaon'?
(2) the name being a reference to the fact that the moon has a completely diferent 'face' and the other side of it would be the non harmless ball of rock but instead a certain planet munching God... hell, it worked in Energon... and 'The Fallen' is a known herald of Unicron...
(3) Shockwave has been confirmed as the big bad could this be 'cos Bay didn't like the idea of 'reformatting' Megatron into Galvatron thereby bringing him into the fray as another 'space gun' themed villain?
(4) Bay has already confirmed this is the last film so dare he mess with the wrath of geek (again) by not giving the fans what they want?

After the last lashback surely he has learned that there is a much loved franchise and storyline that people Identify with and certain elements (from a fan point of view) should be addressed. I more than understand that for him and paramount it's all about the mighty Dollar and getting as many people through the doors of the theatres as possible butsurely the average cinema-goer is more intelligent than the studios give them credit for. I hate to return to that same example but it is a great one, Megs into Galvy. NOT done in ROTF becouse 'people would not get it' erm TWO LINES OF DIALOGUE:

any random 'con: 'you have returned to us Megatron'
rebuilt Megs: 'I am more powerful than ever, Megatron is dead, I am GALVATRON!'

or even have the fallen rename him ffs , it WAS NOT HARD BAY!! and people are not that stupid!

anyway rant over, thought I'd see what other ideas people may have that might turn up in TF3, hence a new thread, (if it should be somewhere else please feel free to move it)

Prime! Look I'm HELPING!!! OW! how does a robot get choked in a headlock?!?!?! whoa...Prime....theres a huge hole in your chest....oops...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply