Saké Comments - If I ruled the world, The rules at gigs would be..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I ruled the world, The rules at gigs would be..
10-22-2010, 11:49 PM
If I ruled the world, The rules at gigs would be..
The Rules

1) If all you are going to do is stand there looking miserable BUY A SEAT! or just don't go, please you spoil the atmosphere.

2) If you are short and ask to go in front of someone and they let you, DON'T THEN INVITE YOUR TALL FRIEND TO STAND NEXT TO YOU!

3) If by some miracle your short friend has invited you to stand in front of someone, AT THE VERY LEAST LOOK LIKE YOU WANT TO BE THERE !!! some lovely person has compromised their enjoyment so your short friend can see and then you come and block them and look miserable, GO AWAY!

4) It is the solemn right of the person with an obstructed view to ask the obstructee to at least look like they are enjoying the evening. SHOW A LITTLE ENTHUSIASM YOU RUINED SOMEONES NIGHT, HALFWIT!!

5) Don't forget how you got somewhere, if someone politely asks you to at least look like your enjoying it, do not get on your high horse and tell them not to ruin your night you self righteous Johnson and remember how you got there IE THE TALL BRICK TOILET BLOCK BEHIND YOU POLITELY ASKING, LET YOUR SHORT FRIEND STAND THERE YOU MISERABLE DUCK, YOU PUSHED IN.

6)If ALL you are going to do is snuggle your girlfriend

Option 1 GET A ROOM and the LIVE DVD

Option 2 Stand at the BACK

DO NOT Stand at the front we don't want to see

7) SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN ANY BAND IS PLAYING SLAPNUT, just because you don't want to see them doesn't mean the person next to you doesn't.

8) Refrain from standing at the front if all you are going to do for every song is hold your camera up and record it, one song fine, the whole set BUY A CLUCKING LIVE DVD and let the person behind you see Slappy.

So if I ruled the world and everyone stuck to these 8 simple rules we could all get along swimmingly, Yes I do enjoy a good rant I'm getting the practice in for when I'm old and I'm officially allowed to rant with no repercussions. I hope you enjoyed the edited for juniors version of the rant. I found it strangely therapeutic and enjoyable to think how to make it so.

Grizz

[center][Image: impy.jpg][/center]
[center]Grizzley8U and impactor only leaving to get the train since 2002[/center]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2010, 08:52 AM
Re: If I ruled the world, The rules at gigs would be..
grizzley8u Wrote:The Rules

1) If all you are going to do is stand there looking miserable BUY A SEAT! or just don't go, please you spoil the atmosphere.

2) If you are short and ask to go in front of someone and they let you, DON'T THEN INVITE YOUR TALL FRIEND TO STAND NEXT TO YOU!

3) If by some miracle your short friend has invited you to stand in front of someone, AT THE VERY LEAST LOOK LIKE YOU WANT TO BE THERE !!! some lovely person has compromised their enjoyment so your short friend can see and then you come and block them and look miserable, GO AWAY!

4) It is the solemn right of the person with an obstructed view to ask the obstructee to at least look like they are enjoying the evening. SHOW A LITTLE ENTHUSIASM YOU RUINED SOMEONES NIGHT, HALFWIT!!

5) Don't forget how you got somewhere, if someone politely asks you to at least look like your enjoying it, do not get on your high horse and tell them not to ruin your night you self righteous Johnson and remember how you got there IE THE TALL BRICK TOILET BLOCK BEHIND YOU POLITELY ASKING, LET YOUR SHORT FRIEND STAND THERE YOU MISERABLE DUCK, YOU PUSHED IN.

6)If ALL you are going to do is snuggle your girlfriend

Option 1 GET A ROOM and the LIVE DVD

Option 2 Stand at the BACK

DO NOT Stand at the front we don't want to see

7) SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN ANY BAND IS PLAYING SLAPNUT, just because you don't want to see them doesn't mean the person next to you doesn't.

8) Refrain from standing at the front if all you are going to do for every song is hold your camera up and record it, one song fine, the whole set BUY A CLUCKING LIVE DVD and let the person behind you see Slappy.

So if I ruled the world and everyone stuck to these 8 simple rules we could all get along swimmingly, Yes I do enjoy a good rant I'm getting the practice in for when I'm old and I'm officially allowed to rant with no repercussions. I hope you enjoyed the edited for juniors version of the rant. I found it strangely therapeutic and enjoyable to think how to make it so.

Grizz

Quoted for truth!

Am really psyched about going to see the Coop for Halloween... and if any of that Shizzle happens I'm probably going to have to murderate someone...

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
10-23-2010, 08:55 AM
I f I would the world....... the rules would be slightly...........different

yeah .... different...... thats the best way of explaining it......

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
10-23-2010, 09:03 AM
In my world they would not be called 'gig's'... we would refer to them as 'Rally's'...

Blot-Con should be a Rally...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vi3nIqUh...re=related

*WARNING! - Attached link leads to Gangsta Rap, and as such may be unsuitable to your little ones - if you are offended by this do not click on aforementioned link! Thankyou.*

[Image: newstreakersig11.jpg]
10-23-2010, 10:28 AM
9) getting angry at tall people that are in front of you is not allowed. Just because we grew up tall doesnt mean that standing at the back is the only place we are allowed to watch gigs! (especially if you turn up late and then stand behind me - grrrr!)

Wraithchild666 reborn
I used to be normal like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
10-25-2010, 06:23 PM
i had a tall guy in front of me at a gig, i was going to try to get to the front, then, he got beer thrown over him.

good gig though.
:lol:

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."