Saké Comments - Ark Addendum Update: The Dormant Volcano Mysteriously Erupts!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ark Addendum Update: The Dormant Volcano Mysteriously Erupts!
10-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Ark Addendum Update: The Dormant Volcano Mysteriously Erupts!
Please use this thread to discuss the Ark Addendum Update: The Dormant Volcano Mysteriously Erupts! news story on the main site.

Jim Sorenson has updated his blog, Disciples of Boltax, with a new Ark Addendum entry.  This weeks entry, which will have a follow-up, is entitled The Dormant Volcano Mysteriously Erupts!  The entry features Pipiro, an orphan from the South American village of Pan, and his friend a donkey named Koro. The sheet contains a funny size comparison of Pipiro and Koro.  For those scratching their heads, these characters are from the Japanese Headmasters series.

The character sheet was given to Jim by myself a month or so ago when I found around 200 character sheets that I had misplaced and so I scanned them all in and sent them along to Jim so he could look through and let me know if he was missing any.  It turned out that there were a couple of sheets he hadn't got, so I rescanned them for him and now they have been touched up and officially part of the Ark Addendum.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply