Saké Comments - Owwwwww....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Owwwwww....
11-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Owwwwww....
oh my dammit! stupid book report!!!!!

okay, i worked hard on my BR yesterday, got it done... and my hand still friggin hurts!!! ...... i'll be feeling this pain for a couple of days.... same with the numbness in my pointin' finger... stupid bandage...

and now i just recently streched my arm out, and now that hurts like hell now, too

heck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Re: Owwwwww....
lol, i've got 3 exams this week, and at least 5 pieces of homework that have'nt been finished and due in this weeks!

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
Find all posts by this user
11-07-2010, 07:03 PM
I have a comic review to write, four podcasts to record, a vlog to record and I have to fit a 9 hour day of work in. Plus exercise and life.

[center][Image: kinggrimlock1.jpg][/center]
11-07-2010, 07:36 PM
pah! im in the middle of world domination plans but do you hear me moaning about my poor hands???
in fact, i scream stuff like , KKNNNEEEEEELLLLLL and stuff at the world, but do i moan about about sore throats. not a chance.

if only you were more like me. then you would know hardship and pain. :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted:

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
11-22-2010, 09:03 PM
GALVY Wrote:pah! im in the middle of world domination plans but do you hear me moaning about my poor hands???
in fact, i scream stuff like , KKNNNEEEEEELLLLLL and stuff at the world, but do i moan about about sore throats. not a chance.

if only you were more like me. then you would know hardship and pain. :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted:

yeah... if only you lived the life of the emo and unwanted...

life's just turning on me at the moment...
one moment i'm having the time of my life, until my friends have to turn on me end destroy my heart

heck
11-22-2010, 11:03 PM
then might i prescribe getting new friends? im getting soppy in my old age. jeez. :oops:

[Image: images-1.jpg]

IM NOT MAD, IM LOVEABLE!!
11-23-2010, 05:14 PM
GALVY Wrote:pah! im in the middle of world domination plans but do you hear me moaning about my poor hands???

i kneel master! :lol:

as for you tfgirl, get some new friends, some that won't turn on you.

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."
11-24-2010, 03:27 PM
(@ galvy & rockimus prime)

exactly what i have trouble doing.

heck