Saké Comments - YAY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-26-2010, 05:41 PM
YAY!
finally! i got a deviant art account!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
i'm at last now happy.... welll... for the day.... :?

now, all i need to know is how to post stuff....

heck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Re: YAY!
link me! I'd like to see.
I've got an account also.

As for posting, it's the very top bar (where the search area is) to the right. A button saying "submit". A drop down menu will materialise. Click "sumbit art".

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]
11-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Highram Wrote:link me! I'd like to see.
I've got an account also.

As for posting, it's the very top bar (where the search area is) to the right. A button saying "submit". A drop down menu will materialise. Click "sumbit art".

i know that... just how do i get the art on the computer? cuz i got a lot of art to post

o ya, here's the link Smile
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://vulx13.deviantart.com/">http://vulx13.deviantart.com/</a><!-- m -->

heck
11-30-2010, 12:20 PM
On the submit page is has a subtitle saying "Which file?".
You want to follow the box it connects you to down to the bottom of it where there are two buttons saying "Add a file" and "Add text". If you want to add art you have to click "Add a file". Be warned! DA only takes .png and .JPEG images and .GIF animations. So Photoshop files (.psd) won't show up for you to click on. You click on the file you want then wait for it to load. Once you see a miniature of the image, you can submit the picture as a whole.

One more thing seeing as you're new to this. Keywords are anything that's related to the image. If I draw a picture of a purple cat, and put "purple" and "cat" into the kepwords then after submitting it put "purple cat" into the search bar, the picture should turn up.
I like to put my username in there. Smile

[Image: highram1copy-1.png]