Saké Comments - Welcome to Transformers 2010 Toy Hobby Market Exclusive Universal Dominator Unicron review and image

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to Transformers 2010 Toy Hobby Market Exclusive Universal Dominator Unicron review and image
12-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Welcome to Transformers 2010 Toy Hobby Market Exclusive Universal Dominator Unicron review and image
Please use this thread to discuss the Welcome to Transformers 2010 Toy Hobby Market Exclusive Universal Dominator Unicron review and image news story on the main site.

I have updated the website with an image gallery of the latest additional to our ever-expanding collection, the Toy Hobby Market exclusive, "Welcome to Transformers 2010" Universal Dominator Unicron figure.  The toy is a heavily recoloured Armada Unicron with a new head sculpt based on the 1986 Transformers: The Movie cartoon.  If I were to sum up the toy in one word that world would be AMAZING.  TakaraTomy not only gave the figure a much improved head, but the new colour scheme vastly improved what was already a pretty good toy.  The figure is painted in such a way that it highlights many of the details that were hidden on the previous version of the mold.
The image gallery includes comparison photographs with the Armada version of the toy as well as the Lucky Draw Green Unicron figure that we own.  You will also see side-by-side comparison images of the mini-cons to highlight the differences with Dead-End as well.
If you are interested in [url=/outpage.php?t=sponsor&i=40]owning one of these toys[/url], ­we still have some available for £120 including recorded postage within the UK, so just [url=/outpage.php?t=sponsor&i=40]drop us an email[/url] .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2010, 11:56 AM
re: Welcome to Transformers 2010 Toy Hobby Market Exclusive Universal Dominator Unicron review and image
A fantastic looking toy that Transformers 2010 Unicron. Sold out in most places as well

[Image: logo.jpg]
Transformers Resource
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Re: Welcome to Transformers 2010 Toy Hobby Market Exclusive Univ
Nice - thanks for the pics!

In the planet mode pics, you have the rings on the worng way round Smile

Wraithchild666 reborn
I used to be normal like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee..
Find all posts by this user